DIESEL GENERATOR COMMODORE 8KVA SILENCED, 2 WIRE START FOR AUTO BATTERY CHARGING, OFF GRID
NEW model – all standard with 2-wire start for off-grid backup applications. Backup & temporary power for medium demands.
This unit is well suited to battery charging and backup for medium to larger off grid power systems during poor weather or in times of higher energy demand.
Featuring electric start with heavy duty starter motor, output terminals on single phase model for hard-wiring to switchboard, single phase 2x 240v outlets, circuit breaker & voltmeter.
This unit will deliver a maximum AC output of 6.4kW(8KVA @ 0.8PF) and 5.5W rated continuous output.
ATS is available for grid switch over.
Commodore products come with a 12 Months parts warranty (or a maximum of 500 hours), if your item is to be found defective within the warranty period we will replace that part free of charge.
If for some reason you are unable to fit the part you are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will replace the part for you free of charge within the warranty period. Shipping is cost of buyer. Warranty is limited to 3 months if generator is used in commercial applications, or continuous use situations, and void if unit has been modified. (parts and repairs are guaranteed for 3 months from date of work)
It is buyers responsibility to ensure generators are not housed outside in direct weather conditions, keep away from moisture. Like all combustion engines they require servicing, see manual, failure to service may result in warranty voided.
Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Generator Set Frequency (HZ) 50HZ
Rated continuous output (KW) 5.5
Max output (KVA PF 0.8) 8.0
Rated AC Voltage (V) 240V
Power Factor Single Phase-1.0
DC output 12V/8.3A
Phase Single Phase
Alternator Type Self-excited,2-pole brush AVR
Starting System Electric
Noise Level (Dba/7m) 68-72Dba
Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 16L
Continues Running Time (hr) 7hr
Engine Engine Model: SD188FA
Engine Type: single-cylinder, vertical,4-stroke air-cooled diesel engine
Max output of engine: 8.6KVA/3600rpm
Bore × Stroke (mm) 88×75
Displacement Capacity(cc) 456cc
Fuel Consumption rate(g/kw.h) ≤280
Fuel 0# or -10# light diesel oil
Lubrication Oil Volume (L) 1.65L
Combustion System Direct Injection
Standard Voltmeter Yes
AC Output Socket 2
AC Circuit Breaker Yes
Oil warning Light Yes
Oil Alert Yes
30AH battery Yes
DC circuit breaker Yes
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Marson Industries Australia
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets