About Farm Tender
Farm Tender is an online buying and selling service for Farmers and Associated Agricultural Businesses.
Founded by former Farmer, Dwain Duxson in August 2011, on starting the business Dwain identified that buying and selling was heading online and he wanted to create a platform that combined that with next level customer service. Farmers love hearing a human voice and that’s what we strive to do at the highest level. Dwain currently lives on the VIC/NSW border at Yarrawonga but is about to move to the US to start our North American sister site, 55 Farms.
The "Farm Tender" model has evolved since conception where it was predominantly a buying service for farm inputs. Farmers kept asking "why can't I sell items on it", so we decided to head it that direction and its grown for zero members back in 2011 to nearly 22,750 Farmer members today.
In late 2012 Matt Henke joined the Sales team and has since helped many farmers successfully sell their grain, hay, fertiliser and surplus machinery. Matt is a Director of the business and has helped develop and grow the business on many fronts. Matt lives at Elmore (Vic).
Paul Grayling became part of the Farm Tender team early 2015. Before joining the Farm Tender Sales team, Paul worked in Rural Merchandising for 5 years. Prior to that worked in Pubs and an orchard in the Yarra Valley. Paul has moved around the country playing AFL football but has settled in Kerang (Vic) and still coaches football locally.
Ellen Garland (Ballarat, Vic) is part of our dynamic Admin team. Ellen, who started with us in April, 2015 has worked within Agricultural Business Administration Management for the past 10 years. Ellen, decided that working from home full time was a win/win situation, she is able to be a part of a dynamic work environment and be home with her young family. Since starting with the company Ellen has had a passion to improve and streamline processes.
Megan Ruyg from Merbein (Vic) is part of the Admin team and joined us at Farm Tender in April 2016, prior to this Megan worked in the Community Health sector for 9yrs as Team Leader, Client Services which consisted of; Frontline, Health Records, Client Management Systems and Service Agreement Targets. Megan has a passion for good Customer Service and promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment.
John Drum, who owned and worked in his own butcher business for 28 years, started with Farm Tender after selling the business and giving into requests from old mate Dwain Duxson to become part of the Sales team. When John started he had no computer skills, it didn’t take long for him to hit his stride with both the technical and sales side of role. John is just about to make the big move to Adelaide, SA.
Ross Beer, grew up on the land and has worked in the Stock and Station Agency game for the past 42 years. Covering all aspects of agency business, selling livestock, wool, merchandise, grain, machinery and rural property. Ross loves working with and meeting rural people. He is thoroughly enjoying working with the Farm Tender team. Ross also confuses us with his Rugby talk!. Ross resides and works from his home at Scone, NSW.
Shane Ruyg, who is one of our most recent additions to the team worked in the Training Industry (VET), teaching Agriculture in both Cert III & IV for 5 years. Prior to this he has been involved in Sales in the Chemical and Irrigation industries. Shane was also a very good country AFL footballer and had a long and distinguished career. Shane lives in Merbein with the lovely Megan (see above) and they have plans to one day move to Queensland.
Farm Tender is committed to providing their Members with the highest standard of customer service and willing to go the "extra step" to help.
Please contact one of friendly team for more information.
Contacts - Sales
Contacts - Admin
Contact - Farm Tender "Prime"
- Machinery / Hay Baler Operator Wanted for Coming Season, October - Februrary
- Rob Haworth Transport Bulk Hay, Grain,and General Freight (For Sale) + GST
- HAY CONTRACTOR WITH 2 X BALERS & BALE STACKER! READY TO WORK (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Hay Baling 8x4x3 (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Farm Operations Assistant
- CONTRACT BALING WANTED 8x4x3 (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Border Aviation Services (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Baling Contractor available Now! Owner operator 2 x High density Balers with scales and Gazeeka's - Rake also available. At Ouyen at Present (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Hay Making / Baling Contractor Availabe for Squares or Rounds (For Sale) + GST
- Windrowing & Baling Work Wanted Willing To Travel To The Wimmera & mallee Area's (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Luke Burton Transport Machinery Containers and Hay Transport (For Sale) + GST
- Contract Harvesting (For Sale) + GST
- Farm Hand Wanted / Machinery / Stock
- Contract Hay Mowing Raking and Baling (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Windrow Contracting Wanted (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Hay and Windrow Contracting (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Woolpress Hire (For Sale) $ 500.00 + GST
- DJ Barber Ag Contracting - Hay Mowing, Raking & Baling Avaliable (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Square Hay Bale Stacker Contractor Available asap for Southern NSW and VIC with Pro AG Stacker (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Contract Harvesting (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Grain Tarps / Bunker Covers / Silage Tarps / Dam Liner - Aussie Made, Cheapest Prices (For Sale) + GST
- Kelvin Kuhne Contract Harvesting (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Contract Baling & Freight (For Sale) $ 1.00 + GST
- Mobile Plunge Dipping Service Available (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Grain Bagging Equipment 'For Hire' (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- General Freight, Machinery, Hay, Vehicles, Timber (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- CONTRACT HAY MOWING RAKING BALING WITH DEWPOINT STEAMER. ,vetch oats barley wheat straw Lucerne hay (For Sale) $ 80.00 + GST
- Truck Driver with HC Licence
- Machinery Operator