Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When I list something do I remain anonymous?
A: Yes, we are the only ones that know you identity
Q: Is listing free?
A: Listing is free for both buying and selling. When a quote or offer is accepted we only ever charge the seller
Q: Is quoting free?
A: Yes anyone can quote and it's free. If you are quoting on a Buy (Wanted) listing and you win the quote then we charge a small fee (see pricing)
Q: I have done a deal (either buy or sell) and the deal went pear shaped, do I get a refund on my fee?
A: We have a refund policy and if both parties can prove the deal went sour then we will refund the fee less a $40 admin fee
Q: Does Farm Tender get involved in the transaction between the buyer and seller?
A: No, we only provide the platform
Q: Will Farm Tender solicit my details to third parties
A: No, never
If you have any further questions then email email@example.com
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- AXIchain - Digital Supply Chain
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions