Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When I list something do I remain anonymous?
A: Yes, we are the only ones that know you identity
Q: Is listing free?
A: Listing is free for both buying and selling. When a quote or offer is accepted we only ever charge the seller
Q: Is quoting free?
A: Yes anyone can quote and it's free. If you are quoting on a Buy (Wanted) listing and you win the quote then we charge a small fee (see pricing)
Q: I have done a deal (either buy or sell) and the deal went pear shaped, do I get a refund on my fee?
A: We have a refund policy and if both parties can prove the deal went sour then we will refund the fee less a $40 admin fee
Q: Does Farm Tender get involved in the transaction between the buyer and seller?
A: No, we only provide the platform
Q: Will Farm Tender solicit my details to third parties
A: No, never
If you have any further questions then email email@example.com
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Extend Security - Protect Your Farm
- GE Silos
- Plastag - We specialise in Packaging, Protection and Conservation Solutions or the Agri-food sector
- Tuddenham Hay Contracting - We Cut, Rake & Bale
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Orange Truck & Ag – Equipment Sales, Rental & Contracting Services.
- Fundit Finance - You findit, we'll fundit
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- SST GPS - Australia’s Best in Trimble GPS
- Entegra Signiture Structures
- Lawless Lasers - Think Level, Think Lawless
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Forest Springs Merinos
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- CommStream Capital - Innovative Funding Solutions
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Reading Transport - Try us for your freight options
- Prime Vehicle Brokering - Get a better deal