Total 37 listings
Find New and Used Case IH Tractors Over Australia-wide Network With Farm Tender
Buying a new or used Case IH tractor for sale with a huge upfront cost seems too much, right? But not anymore!
Farm Tender has got you covered with its quality products at a reasonable price and a network of dedicated dealers from all across Australia including Victoria, NSW, Queensland, SA, WA, and other regions.
Farm Tender extends the uniqueness of being both a seller and a buyer. How? Here it is!
Find exactly what you are looking for by browsing through our ‘For Sale’ page. You can even get rid of your used machinery by listing it up for free and selling it to someone who needs it.
Check out our ‘Wanted listing’ page! It is especially for buyers looking for a specific tractor model. Most importantly, it's free to list on our website and we do not charge the buyer.
Our convenient search tool has so far been able to assist over 56,000 members and has made successful sales worth $25,000,000.
The foundation of Case IH tractors started with Jerome Increase Case, who founded the Racine Threshing Machine Works in 1842. From self-propelled traction, steam engine to gasoline-powered tractor Case featured its excellence.
Later, with the initiation of the International Harvester company the brand set its legacy by introducing the colossal Titan tractor. Finally, in 1985 the merger of J.I Case and Cyrus McCormick gave rise to Case IH. Currently, this American agricultural machinery manufacturer is owned by American-Italian Corporation CNH Industrial.
From AFS Connect™ Steiger®, AFS Connect™ Magnum™ Series to Optum, Puma, Maxxum, and Farmall series, the brand offers effective tractors with high engine horsepower ranging between 23 to 600. Each of their products is fuel-efficient, remotely manageable, powerful, compact, and maneuverable.
- Case tractors feature an impressive range of Steiger and Quadtrac series that are perfect for large farms.
- These tractors hold the World 24 hours Ploughing Record and are highly productive.
- Their worldwide operational Magnum series caters to the specific needs of farmers no matter how complex the condition is.
- Reliable Puma Series and cost-effective Maxxum series are practically productivity boosters and highlight efficient power technology.
- The Farmall series is versatile, compact, and is equally capable of completing tougher tasks with ease.
Farm Tender also extends a wide pool of options featuring other new and used tractors for sale of brands like Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Fiat, Chamberlain, Fendt, International, Kubota, and New Holland.
Create a free account and find your desired tractor for sale effortlessly!