Total 14 listings
Finding Chamberlain Tractors Made Easy with Farm Tender
Sell and advertise or buy, used Chamberlain tractors at Farm Tenders.
Farm Tenders provide a wide variety of Chamberlain tractors with diverse features along with premium quality tractor attachments for better outcomes. Our Australia-wide network makes your search much easier and more convenient.
We here at Farm Tenders facilitate an easy search process and offer you a free listing. Post a Wanted ad for free to look for a particular Chamberlain tractor model. We offer you the best choice only at a reasonable price that fits your budget and we only charge if you make a sale.
Farm Tender has made overall sales of over $100,000,000 in the last 12 months and has over 58,000 Farmer members.
Australian brand Chamberlain was initially produced by Chamberlain Industries Ltd. Bob Chamberlain was the initiator of creating prototype tractors that he believed would suit the Australian framers. Model 40K was the first Chamberlain tractor that rolled off in 1949. Later due to the drop in the demand for the Chamberlain tractors, the manufacture of these tractors ceased. In the 1980s Chamberlain became a fully subsidized group of John Deere and trading started as Chamberlain John Deere.
- Initial Chamberlain tractors were kerosene powered. Later diesel-powered tractors were designed.
- The first model was crafted using a twin-cylinder with 40hp.
- The tractors had a modified cab with a bench seat and high-speed gears.
- Chamberlain tractors come with Perkins diesel-powered multiple cylinder engine, fresh oil change filter, fuel filter, and many more features.
- The models of Chamberlain tractors have an extensive range of HP that ranges between 45-163 hp.
Moreover, our well-stocked inventory allows you to select from a variety of renowned tractor brands other than Chamberlain, like Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Fendt, Fiat, Case IH, International, Kubota, Deutz Fahr, David Brown, and New Holland.