SILENT DIESEL GENERATOR 22.5KVA/18KW -3PHASE WITH 2 WIRE AUTO START, Water Cooled
High reliability for back up power and continuous running. Models from 14KVA - 62KVA single phase & 3 phase
This unit features a water cooled engine, running at 1500 RPM, and has a rated alternator output power of 22.5kVa / 18kW Standby, and 20kVa/ 16kW Continuous output power rating.
NEW model – all standard with 2-wire start for off-grid backup applications, featuring Deep Sea Controller.
This unit is well suited to battery charging and backup for medium to larger off grid power systems during poor weather or in times of higher energy demand, as well as continuous running for extended periods of time for back up power on houses or industrial applications.
Featuring electric start with heavy duty starter motor, single phase output terminals for hard-wiring to switchboard, circuit breaker & voltmeter.
240V Single Phase Output
Standby rating: 22.5kVa / 18kW
Continuous Rating: 20kVa/ 16kW
Please contact us if you require delivery. Shipping mid January.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures