Submersible Hybrid Pump | 3.3m³ Max Flow | Max Head 148m | Solar Workhorse Series 3.5" 3.5SD2-25
The 3.5SD2-25 submersible AC pump package is coupled with a powerful VFD based solar pump inverter, giving the benefits of solar, as well as mains and generator capabilities. This means the pump can run all day from solar and automatically switch to mains or generator power at night and can even be setup to auto switch, as well as blend the solar with AC power when there is insufficient sunlight.
Pump Model 3.5SD 2-25 Specs:
Single Phase 240v AC 50Hz
Power: 1.1kW/ 1.5HP
Max Flow Rate: 3.3m3 /hr or 3,300 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
Max Head Height: 148m (where flow stops - see above images for head and flow ranges)
Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 37m (lower if frequency is reduced)
Unit Weight: 13.5kG
Max Diameter: 86mm (3.5")
Total Length 1207mm
Outlet: 1.25" BSP
Motor High quality stainless steel 304
Pump Head: Stainless steel 304 with Plastic Impeller
Solar Pump Drive Range Features:
Dual operating modes
Solar only mode – Automatic operation with sunlight, adjusting flow to match available solar power.
24/7 operation mode – power with Solar during the day & run with Mains overnight, the inverter will also blend mains power with solar if solar is not sufficient to run the pump at required speed.
Maximum Solar Array Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 450V
Mains / Generator Input: Single Phase AC 240V (Optional Generator auto start controller available for $495)
Full protections and automatic operation including low water protection (both low current and water level sensors), compatible with pressure switches and tank level sensors
LCD display screen with running status and info, including power input/ output, frequency/ speed, and error history.
Overload / Stalled motor protection
AC Submersible Multistage Pump model 3.5SD 2-25
Solar Pump Inverter drive with AC Back up
Solar Array 1.65kW - 6 x 270w A grade CEC approved Solar panels (8 x 270W recommended for head heights over 80m and extended pumping hours)
10m Solar Cable with Connectors fitted
Solar DC isolator
Instruction Manual and Quick Connection guide
*If necessary, the flow rate and minimum head height can be reduced by reducing the max running frequency from the solar pump drive to slow the motor RPM. The VFD based design of the pump inverter also reduces the start-up power for those on limited power supplies or off-grid systems, meaning smaller sized generators can be used to power the pump directly if solar is not available. Please contact us for more info.
These pumps come with 3m power cable as standard. Cable extensions are available starting from $5.50 per meter.
Workhorse Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. Commodore Pump Drive comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology