Single Paddock Rollers
Single Paddock Rollers starting from 1.8meters to 6.2meters.
Frames and Cylinders fully Hot Dipped Galvanised.
Cylinders Sealed with Inlet & Outlet Valves so Unit can be filled with water. [Only Paddock Rollers that than can be water filled as they are Galvanised inside & well as outside.]
22.5 11R Truck Tyres used for even rolling, pushes large clods & rocks into ground without flexing whole machine [making harvesting easier & cleaner] [suitable for export hay].
Twin Needle Roller Bearings housed on outside of cylinder [easy access].
Lower horse power required making Roller suitable to tow behind Combine etc & Anti Catch Frame allowing Roller to slide pass fences and posts.
Suitable and ready to fit Seed Boxes & Harrow Bars and easily converted to Dual or Triple Paddock Rollers.
Prices on Application...
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Entegra Signature Structures
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Marson Industries Australia
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage