Rock Crushing & Paddock Renovation -Checkout the before and after photo's !!!
New to the industry and available May 2016 is this revouloutionary paddock renovating machine named "The Reefinator". Capable of fracking and crushing all types of rock with the intention of gaining a 6" bed of top soil mixed with crushed rock, the reefinator will convert your unusable, subdued rock infested acreage into arable ground made ready for use with amazing results. Checkout the before and after photo's !!!
With production rates capable of up to 1 hectare per hour we will come to you and visit your property with a view of offering some advice on what the reefinator can do for you.
If you think this world class invention is something you need then please give us a call for a free non obligated quotation.
Remember, your current rural acreage may presently be valued at a lot more if it was able to be used, imagine doubling the value of your property at a fraction of the cost?
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
PAC and FTA - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- AXIchain - Digital Supply Chain
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Marson Industries Australia
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Crossing the State Borders
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage