|Location||:||Logan, Wimmera, VIC|
|Category||:||Ag Jobs, Farm Hand|
|Listing Date||:||25/06/2021, 10:43am|
|Address||:||Wimmera, VIC, 3475|
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the smooth and efficient running of farming operations.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
• General farm duties
• Livestock husbandry activities relating to sheep health and welfare
• Oversee feeding and stock movements
• Maintenance and minor repairs of machinery and equipment
• Diligent and efficient operation of farm machinery during cropping, hay making and harvest.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful applicant will ideally have at least 2 years prior experience in a similar role and be capable of working independently and within the farm team.
To be considered for the role, applicants should address the following criteria:
• Two years farm experience in a mixed farming enterprise
• Must hold a current Driver’s License
• Skilled at operating a range of farm machinery
• A strong work ethic with good time management skills
• Good communication skills. Computer literate
• A strong commitment to attendance and punctuality
• The ability to follow protocols and adhere to safety standards
• Heavy Rigid truck license is preferred but not essential for the right candidate
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate which includes accommodation in a house on the property and a farm vehicle.
To be considered for this role please submit your resume, cover letter via e-mail