CBRE Agribusiness and Elders are privileged to offer, for only the third time in 100 years, Cobungra Station, one of Australia’s most prestigious and historically significant beef breeding enterprises.
The Station could sell for around the $33 million
Comprising a freehold area of 6,488* hectares and alpine leases of 24,512* hectares, Cobungra Station is widely renowned as a premium cattle breeding enterprise with a history dating back to the late 1800’s, today its cattle comprise Full Blood Wagyu and English Breed herds.
Key highlights include:
- A large scale, highly productive landholding of approximately 31,000 hectares of pristine freehold and leasehold grazing land in a pure clean high-altitude environment producing cattle of high vigour, with excellent growth rates.
- Extensively improved pastures and sheltered grazing underpinned by excellent climatic conditions and water including three permanent mountain streams, over 60 catchment dams and two irrigation dams.
- Currently operated as a pure bred and hybrid beef breeding enterprise, comprising one of Australia’s finest Wagyu herds, pure Hereford, pure Angus and Hereford Angus cross cattle in excess of 4,000 cows plus replacements.
- Outstanding structural improvements, including the breathtaking 1,200*sqm architect designed five bedroom luxurious homestead of selected stone and timber construction set within Paul Bangay landscaped gardens and overlooking the Cobungra Valley.
- High quality farm infrastructure, including 500* head cattle yard complex, undercover work area, eight-way draft, electronic recording system, veterinary room and staff facilities, as well as extensive rural shedding and five additional dwellings. Fencing is excellent with full central laneway system.
- Ideally located adjacent to Mt Hotham airport and the Alpine ski fields, Cobungra Station is a unique lifestyle of international standard.
- The property is being offered for sale on a 'Walk-In-Walk-Out' basis.
Get all access to "Prime" Ag News and more!
Be a "Prime" Monthly Member