TITLE OF POSITION: Customer Service Officer (Administration)
DEPARTMENT: Farm Tender
SALARY & AWARD: Upon Request
HOURS: Full Time (38hrs per week) Ongoing
POSITION CREATED: February 2020
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Executive Officer, Dwain Duxson
1. What is Farm Tender
Farm Tender is an online buying a selling marketplace for Farmers and Associated Agricultural Businesses. See the website here www.farmtender.com.au
Farm Tender is growing rapidly with associates being DelayPay, Farm Tender Auctions and PAC (Ag retail) Store.
2. Primary Objectives
The Customer Service Officer (CSO) is a full-time, ongoing position for a capable, experienced person to undertake. The role will be based within the current Administration Team and be responsible for a broad range of administrative, customer focused and financial duties and other such duties as directed from time to time.
3. Conditions of Employment
- Full-time position
- Work from home
- Standard Office Hours 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday (with some after hours work as required)
- Details of this position may be adapted to changing organisational requirements as determined
- All positions are subject to a probationary period of six (6) months.
- Reporting to Dwain Duxson CEO and working closely with Administration & Sales Staff.
4. Specific Accountabilities
- Contribute to the success of the role by;
- Working as a Team (vital)
- Following up with Clients on finalisation of Sales, collection of weights (Hay & Grain Sales)
- Assisting Debtors process (eg. overdue invoice follow-ups)
- Support new members with use of the Farm Tender system as required
- Refer all Sales enquiries and follow-ups to the Sales Team
- Contributing to the achievement of the goals and overall objectives of Farm Tender
5. Personal Attributes
- Ability to think on your feet and be ‘across it all’
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A1 Customer Service mindset
- A good follow up mentality
- TEAM focused
- Process and system orientated
- Honest and reliable.
6. Knowledge & Experience
- Understanding of the Australian Agriculture industry would be a bonus but non-essential
- Excellent people skills a must
- Excellent phone manner
- Advanced Computer skills
- Experience with Xero Financial Management System or similar would be advantageous
- Good time management skills.
- Mobile phone service and internet connection is crucial
- Email a one-pager about yourself along with your resume
For further information, contact:
0419 210 720 or please copy and paste this link below