Daviesway and Holm & Laue are pleased to unveil our latest completed project.
Each unit feeds 60 calves at one time and will feed 420 calves annually, that’s just over 6700 calves in total!
These German built units can feed either whole milk or powder and with this installation the whole milk units included a purpose built Milk Jug cooling system out of the US.
The H&L unit and its industry leading feed stall, the Hygiene Station, are renowned for….
- Capacity: Up to 150 calves per
- Programmability: All calves can be fed individually or as a group.
- Faster Training.
- Superior Hygiene:
- Milk Line rinsed after every feed.
- Complete automatic system wash twice daily.
- Teat cleaning system washes the external part of the teat after every feed.
If you have ever thought of upgrading your calf rearing facility contact Daviesway and we can assist you with design & layout, construction, installation and all the back up service you will ever need.