Enquire or contact the "Prime" Ag Centre
ex Melbourne or Brisbane
SI-LAC EXTRA Benefits:
* All the advantages of SI-LAC plus Lactobacillus buchneri for secondary fermentation control (heating at feedout) to keep your silage cool.
* Will give you the ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE in silage making, hay making AND in high moisture grain.
More SI-LAC EXTRA Benefits:
* Lower growth of yeast and moulds
* Does not require continuouse refrigeration
* Increases in strength once mixed
* Long mixed tank life
* Low water usage
* Suitable for all crops
* Will not foul tanks and block nozzles
* User friendly
* High advantage to round bale silage feeding
Whether you are making hay or making silage, SI-LAC EXTRA is your first choice in silage and hay inoculants.
Tried and trusted in the Australian market, SI-LAC EXTRA uses the unique "Fresh Culture" SI-LAC technology that delivers fresh, actively growing and fast acting bacteria to your hay or silage.
SI-LAC EXTRA is a vacuum-packed bacterial inoculant containing 3 Bacteria:
* Lactobacillus plantarum, which accelerates fermentation, and reduces the pH
* Enterococcus faecium, is critical to start early fermentation.
* Lactobacillus buchneri, which limits secondary fermentation (heating) on feed-out