TITLE OF POSITION: Administration/Accounts Officer
DEPARTMENT: The Farm Trader Australia Pty Ltd (T/A Farm Tender)
SALARY & AWARD: TBA
HOURS: Full Time 38 hrs
RESPONSIBLE TO: Business Service Manager - Megan Ruyg
1. What is Farm Tender and Farm Tender Auctions (FTA)
Farm Tender is an online buying a selling marketplace for Farmers and Associated Agricultural Businesses. See the website here www.farmtender.com.au. Farm Tender is growing rapidly with associates being DelayPay, Farm Tender Auctions, PAC (Ag retail) Store and Farm Tender Livestock Exchange.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a growing digital business in the Agriculture space.
2. Primary Objectives
The Administration/Accounts Officer is a full-time, ongoing position for a capable, experienced person to undertake. The role will be based within the current Administration/Accounts Team and be responsible for a broad range of administrative, customer focused and financial duties and other such duties as directed from time to time.3. Conditions of Employment
- Full-time position
- Work from home
- Standard Office Hours are between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday (Ordinary
- Working Week of 38hrs plus reasonable additional hours as required)
- Details of this position may be adapted to changing organisational requirements as determined
- All positions are subject to a probationary period of six (6) months.
- Reporting to the Business Services Manager
4. Specific Accountabilities
4.1 Contribute to the success of the role by;
- Working as a Team (vital)
- Following up with Clients on finalisation of Sales, collection of weights (Hay & Grain Sales)
- Assisting Debtors process (eg. overdue invoice follow-ups)
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Accounts & Administrative support to the PAC (Prime Ag Centre)
- Support new members with use of the Farm Tender system as required or refer onto the Client Support Officer
- Refer all Sales enquiries and follow-ups to the Sales Team
- Contributing to the achievement of the goals and overall objectives of Farm Tender
5. Personal Attributes
▪ First and foremost, Team Player
▪ Ability to think on your feet and be ‘across it all’
▪ Attention to detail a must
▪ Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
▪ A1 Customer Service mindset
▪ A good follow up mentality
▪ Member Focused in all that we do
▪ Process and system orientated
▪ Honest and reliable.
6. Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Xero Financial Management System or similar is required
- Accounts Payable & Receivable experience would be advantageous
- Understanding of the Australian Agriculture industry would be a bonus but non-essential
- Excellent people skills a must
- Excellent phone manner
- Advanced Computer skills
- Good time management skills.
- Good phone service and internet connection is crucial.
For further information contact Megan Ruyg 0419 210 720 or forward your application and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org