Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) – Job Description
Role: Sales Account Manager - Farm Tender Auctions (FTA)
Applicants must have an Agricultural background and a solid understanding of Agricultural Machinery and Equipment
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and negotiate sales.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customer's needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner, and aspire to deliver a positive experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Negotiate sales
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions in our CRM
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time (following up)
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Must have excellent phone communication skills
- Work from home – Must have great time management skills
- Our Auction process is fast-paced and requires diligence in a timely manner for both our Vendors and our Buyers
Wage and Commissions - Plenty of potential
For more information, contact Robbie McKenzie on 0413 700 988. Please email a one-page cover letter and your resume to [email protected]