Position available - Livestock Account Sales Manager
TITLE OF POSITION: In-house Livestock Account Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Farm Tender - Digital Livestock Exchange
SALARY & AWARD: Full Time
POSITION CREATED: March 2021
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Executive Officer, Dwain Duxson
1. What is Farm Tender
Farm Tender is an online buying a selling marketplace for Farmers and Associated Agricultural Businesses. See the website here www.farmtender.com.au. Farm Tender has over 51,000 members and has just completed a rebuild of its Website and App.
2. The Role
- To help Farm Tender further establish our Digital Livestock Exchange.
- To help Farmers get the best sales results possible for their listing.
- Helping buyers and sellers through the selling process.
- To help Farmers with their listing descriptions.
- You will have input to a startup business model in the confines of an established business.
- To onboard new listings and new customers
- To help develop relationships with the Livestock industry supply chain
- Access to our 51,000 plus members
- To join an online and digitally focused business that is growing rapidly
- A good follow up mentality and A1 Customer Service mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
3. Conditions of Employment
- Full time with flexible hours
- Work from home (remote)
- Wage and incentives
- Good internet and mobile phone connectivity
- All positions are subject to a probationary period of six (6) months.
- Reporting too and working with Farm Tender CEO Dwain Duxson
4. Specific Requirements
- A very good understating of the Livestock industry and how it functions
- Contributing to the achievement of the goals and overall objectives of Farm Tender and its new Digital Livestock Exchange model
- Email a one-pager about yourself along with your resume to Dwain's email address below
- Applications close mid-April
For further information, contact:
Dwain Duxson 0427 011 900 firstname.lastname@example.org