Government Incentives for solar powered irrigation systems - statewide and nationally
Are you planning to install a solar powered bore/well pump or irrigation system or have a fuel powered water pumping system that you wish to replace and want to reduce costs?
Renewable Energy Traders Australia is a long term, nationally accredited Rec Agent and can provide you or your business with a valuable financial incentive if you installl a permanently attached solar powered irrigation or bore/well pump to your property.
These financial payments can be significant and it will cost you nothing to apply.
Speak to your irrigation supplier and once you have chosen your system, contact us to see if that system is eligible.
RET Australia can guide you the whole way and make the application process easy!
Contact us today for further information and how we can help you reduce the cost of a solar powered irrigation system.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Tuddenham Hay Contracting - We Cut, Rake & Bale
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Marson Industries Australia
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges