1983 FW Hino crane truck
I have a 1983 FW Hino crane truck for sale. It has a GVM of 24000KG and has a 6 speed gearbox. It is a twin steer / bogie drive (8x4).
For its age I have found the truck comfortable and easy to drive. I have owned the truck for the past 8 years and have used it to transport my 7 tonne (9.4 tonnes) Hyster forklift and assorted print machinery.
I believe the truck is well suited for the transport of small earth moving equipment, forklifts and transporting vehicles.
Some outstanding features of this truck are:
The crane is a Palfinger PK12500 with an additional 2000KG crane winch attached. The crane has 4 X hydraulic extensions + 3 X manual extensions. It has a total reach of aprox 18+ metres, It also has hydraulic outriggers.
The truck is also equipped with an under body towing winch which tows my 9.4 tonne forklift up the truck tray whilst fully elevated, unassisted.
The tray is low profile with a deck ht. of 1050mm.
It has hydraulic ramps and cabin tilt.
The truck has an exhaust brake and reversing and left hand warning alarms.
It has diff locks, a reasonably new fuel tank and battery isolator switch.
I have just overhauled the brakes, skimmed the brake drums true and replaced the brake master cylinder.
The walking beams pins and bushes have also been replaced and had little use since replacement.
The chassis no is FW279A10847.
The engine no is EK10091701.
The crane has had minimal use since the cranes hydraulic seals have been replaced
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Marson Industries Australia
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions