Seaside Home for Sale in Tin Can Bay - complete with Private Jetty!
The location of this magnificent seaside delight is 17 The Esplanade, Tin Can Bay.
A prime 872 m2 allotment with private jetty and deep water frontage to Snapper Creek.
A large 2 storey 4 bedroom brick and Hardiplank home. Comprising of 4 bedrooms upstairs to accommodate 8 people.
The main bedroom has en-suite with built-in robes. Upstairs also has a reading/leisure room.
Downstairs has a new kitchen with all modern appliances and a new laundry.
New floor tiles have been laid in the kitchen – lounge – dining area plus laundry and entry.
Downstairs also has a renovated office, bathroom and separate toilet. The large covered entertaining area gives excellent views of Snapper Creek.
There is a double carport plus a double lock-up boat – vehicle garage.
Seldom does such a quality property become available. Call to arrange an inspection of this great property.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
PAC and FTA - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Crossing the State Borders
- AXIchain - Digital Supply Chain
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Marson Industries Australia
- Entegra Signature Structures