Organic farmland for LEASE/SHAREFARM
Here at ORICoop, we are looking for long term leases (to acquire or share farm) on existing certified organic farms, to continue and expand in organic production. Ideally of size, potentially with management options, and established markets.
Areas of interest are grain farms (cropping), dairy farms, horticulture, and livestock throughout Australia.
Price expectations are on individual basis, and discussed with owner directly.
Potential long term investment opportunity for existing owner, with exit strategy over time.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Entegra Signature Structures
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Marson Industries Australia
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage