Round Bale Feeder Trailing Elsworth new
New Elsworth Trailing Twin Bale Feeder
The 4’ model will feed any 4’ wide bale, 4’ high to 6’ high.
The twin bale feeder can feed out silage through to tight oaten rolls.
The twin bale feeder has a heavy duty construction from Australian steel.
The chassis is made from 125mm x 75mm x 6mm RHS.
A flat floor enables tight silage/oaten rolls to easily unroll and start feeding out.
The deep 20” chamber prevents rolls from coming out of the feeder when feeding on hilly terrain.
Feeder shafts are 11/2 shaft with heavy duty 12mm sprockets.
Feed bars are made from 50mm x 50mm x 8mm angle iron with heavy duty 16mm pins to tear out the hay.
The hydraulic motor is a high quality motor, USA White
Two bales can be carried, one in the chamber and one on the hinging spears.
The axles are three tonne capacity with slimline landcruiser hubs.
Feeder chain is 3” long link 6000lb conveyor chain made in Australia, bars are bolted on not welded to chain.
Chains pass under chassis, not between chassis and floor as material can lodge and tear chains...
Comes with mudguards and rear tail lights
Autumn Special $9,900 inc gst
Available powerpacks - 13hp Honda
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- SST GPS - Australia’s Best in Trimble GPS
- Brooke’s Livestock Carriers - Call for a Quote Today!!
- Glendemar MPM
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Trigger Vale Sheep Studs
- Amarant Trucking Company
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Elmore Compost & Organics
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Extend Security - Protect Your Farm
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Reading Transport - Try us for your freight options
- Chandler Agribusiness - Meeting your temporary workforce needs
- Fleming Hay, Harvest and Sowing Contracting