- Condition: New
- Fully hot-dip galvanised UB columns and open web trusses for the ultimate corrosion protection.
- Gable infills and partially clad walls can be included for extra protection from the weather – while still allowing good airflow through the cover.
- Strips of skylight in the roof allow workers to take advantage of the available natural light, and hi-bay lights can be easily suspended from the trusses.
- Covers can be installed over existing or new yards - Action Steel can work in with your yard supplier to ensure a seamless fit.
- Common heights for cattle yard covers are 4 metres to 5 metres, while sheep yard covers are usually 3 metres to 3.5 metres.