Detroit 16V71T 71 Series Turbo 760HP Diesel Engine on Baseplate
$9,800.00 + GST($10,780.00 Inc. GST)
- Condition: Used
- Make: Detroit
The baseplate was designed and fabricated to accommodate a Horizontal Split Case Fire Pump.
Engine Application: On-highway, Generator sets, Transit buses, Agricultural equipment, Industrial.
Type: 2 stroke diesel
Total Displacement: 1,136 cubic inches (18.62 litres)
Compression: 17 to 1
Bore: 4.25 in (108 mm)
Stroke: 5.00 in (127 mm)
Injection: Mechanical unit injector fuel system
Aspiration: Turbocharged by roots type blower
Weight: 4,700 lbs / 2134 kg
Torque Rating: 1936 lb.ft / 2625 Nm at 1400 rpm.
Output Power Rating: 760 HP / 567 kW at 2100 rpm.
The Turbochargers and Blowers were overhauled in 2008. The engine was run tested successfully.
Since then, it has been in storage protected from rain, and with orifices covered.
The engine is ready to run and requires batteries, radiator or HX, air and exhaust. Offered as is.
Notes pertaining to Farm Tender website terms of trade:
* there is no manual available for this item;
* there are no maintenance and service records available for this item;
* the buyer is responsible for assessing the risks of transport, installation & usage of the listed item.
* inspections are Welcome at our Williamstown Factory (Vic 3016).
* we will be glad to answer any questions about this item.