35 CFM Compact, Light Weight, Mobile Screw Air Compressor
It is available in Petrol or Diesel and with a 3.5kVA generator as an option.
The SuperComp35 is a 35 CFM screw compressor specifically designed for mobile applications where storage space is premium and performance is everything.
The SuperComp 35 is a compressor that doesn’t take up much space while still delivering massive performance. You can fit it on the back of a ute, in a trailer or pretty much anywhere as well as move it around with ease. It delivers air on demand so you can focus on getting your job done in the most efficient way possible. Turn it on and walk away as it will automatically adjust its speed to ensure that your tools are always working at maximum capacity. No need to wait for a large airtank to build up pressure…it’s instant.
Available in Kohler powered Petrol (14HP) or Diesel (10.9HP) the SuperComp 35 delivers a non-stop (100% duty cycle) supply of 35CFM of air @ 7bar (100PSI). Work longer without refuelling as you get up to 3.8 hours of runtime on a single tank of diesel.
(Pricing is fo the Petrol unit without the generator.)
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Tuddenham Hay Contracting - We Cut, Rake & Bale
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology - Order Early and Save