PRICE REDUCTION!! 341 station mated merino ewes
- Breed: Merino
- Average Live Weight: 60-65kg
-4-5 years old. 308 yellow ear tag remaining are blue
-Average weight approx 60-65kg
-Joined to Poll Dorset rams at 3%
-Rams due to come out April 1st. Will hold until then
-Been on fabstock supercycle 4weeks before and 4 weeks into joining. 1kg of barley and 1/2kg of straw daily so should have joined well.
-Feb shorn. Had 8 months wool at 18.9 micron. Turning over $45 per head.
-Purchased from west wyalong sale.
- Nice big framed.ewes that will produce great lambs. The work has been put in so these ewes should scan in well.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Extend Security - Protect Your Farm
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology - Order Early and Save
- Marson Industries Australia
- CommStream Capital - Innovative Funding Solutions
- Macarthur Stockfeeds & Rural Supplies
- Plastag - We specialise in Packaging, Protection and Conservation Solutions or the Agri-food sector
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Forest Springs Merinos
- SST GPS - Australia’s Best in Trimble GPS
- Chandler Agribusiness - Meeting your temporary workforce needs
- Glendemar MPM
- Matarazzo Hay Freight - Call us about all your Hay Cartage Needs
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Mecardo Analysis - Market Information (Free for PMM's)
- Brooke’s Livestock Carriers - Call for a Quote Today!!
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions