PRICE REDUCTION!! 341 station mated merino ewes
- Breed: Merino
- Average Live Weight: 60-65kg
-4-5 years old. 308 yellow ear tag remaining are blue
-Average weight approx 60-65kg
-Joined to Poll Dorset rams at 3%
-Rams due to come out April 1st. Will hold until then
-Been on fabstock supercycle 4weeks before and 4 weeks into joining. 1kg of barley and 1/2kg of straw daily so should have joined well.
-Feb shorn. Had 8 months wool at 18.9 micron. Turning over $45 per head.
-Purchased from west wyalong sale.
- Nice big framed.ewes that will produce great lambs. The work has been put in so these ewes should scan in well.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Elmore Compost & Organics
- Extend Security - Protect Your Farm
- Feedworks - Changing the Agricultural Industry
- Worm Hit Fertiliser - Fertiliser Pellets for the Agriculture Industry
- DelayPay for Farmers
- Victorian State Marnoo Merinos Field Day - 23rd of August
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Lawless Lasers - Think Level, Think Lawless
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology - Order Early and Save
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- SureSeason Australia - Leaders in Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Glendemar MPM
- Forest Springs Merinos
- Brooke’s Livestock Carriers - Call for a Quote Today!!
- Peninsula Farm Care
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- CommStream Capital - Innovative Funding Solutions
- Matarazzo Hay Freight - Call us about all your Hay Cartage Needs
- GE Silos
- Mobile Plunge Dipping Services