EZ Machinery Compost Turner . EZ-2700
New Ez Machinery Compost Turner:
Compost Windrow Turner - Aust Made - EZ-2700. 2.7m
The new look EZ-2700 compost windrow turner has been redesigned with strength, looks and most importantly performance in mind. The 100% Powder-coated frame construction gives long lasting protection to the parent metals in a particularly corrosive environment.
The drum has been remodeled based on a decade of field testing and provides the ultimate in compost aeration and blending. The robust paddle design lends itself to maintenance friendly servicing when required.
Water is a very important part of any composting operation and the EZ-2700 has a new water delivery system, which enables full coverage of the windrow, with even delivery of the water from overhead watersprays.
The entire unit can be connected to a tractor in less than 5 minutes and is ready for operation. The in-tractor hydraulic steering mechanism enables the operator to steer the unit while sitting in the cab ensuring an accurate line can be maintained during the turning process.
The 100% Australian manufactured turner can be transported between properties with ease with the addition of the bolt on travel dollies, which remain on the unit whilst in operation.
The EZ range of compost turners only use Australian manufactured parts including the gearbox, PTO Shafts and hydraulic lines ensuring the quality doesn’t stop at the manufacturing stage.
The on-board water cart drawbar enables the turner to be coupled up to a water wagon in seconds. The drawbar folds away when not in use.
The unit comes standard with in cab hydraulic height control, which enables the operator to trim the height of the drum to ensure 100% of the compost is being captured during the turning process.
Every machine is manufactured using the latest technology in CNC machinery ensuring the quality of manufacture is repeated every time.
The EZ range of compost turners provides the ultimate in compost turning machinery ensuring the perfect shaped windrows produce rich organic Compost time after time.
We have a range of sizes and other machines, please see our full listings.
Organic matter is vital for good soil health and adding quality compost with organic carbon to the soil helps to improve soil condition. Australian soils are generally low in organic carbon – one of the key indicators of soil fertility. Increasing organic matter (and organic carbon) by using quality compost improves soil fertility and promotes healthy plant growth. Compost also provides the soil with a range of important nutrients that are essential for plant growth. – via Compost for Soils
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Marson Industries Australia
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus