Lucisco 2400 lumens 20 watt Solar powered LED "Motion Sensor" light
The Lucisco 2400 lumens 20 watt Solar powered LED "Motion Sensor" light is an all-in-one steel housed fully integrated unit with an inbuilt solar panel, motion sensor and LED light that operates automatically in energy saving mode 10 watt (1200 lumen) in low light conditions and in full mode 20 watt (2400 lumen) when activated by movement.
Key features of this product are the Aluminum Alloy outer construction, adjustable heavy duty mounting bracket and increased battery storage capacity to ensure durability, ease of installation and impressive performance.
The perfect solution for outdoor areas where electricity is not conveniently located such as the;
Road lighting, Factory unit, Parking lots, Rural Shed, Farm paddock, Feedlot, Horse or Animal shelter, Driveway, House entrance, Pathway, Garden area, Jetty or Camp site to name a few.
This Light is ideal for permanent lighting at night. The energy saving 1200 lumen mode enables longer running times whilst also delivering 2400 lumens for 2 minute intervals when a person or animal is detected by the motion sensor providing an all-round durable lighting solution.
-Motion sensor with 140 degree detection angle for up to 10-12 meter area
-2400 lumens generated by our quality LED chip technology with life expectancy of up to 50,000 hours
-Energy saving 1200 lumen mode
-120 degree light dispersion for optimum results
-High quality LiFeP04 12ah 19.2 volt battery with working temperature range of -10℃ to +60℃
-Charge time of 6 hours under optimal conditions via an integrated 40 watt 16 volt Polly Crystalline solar panel
-Sensor detection run time of 2 minutes at full mode (20 watts) before automatically returning to energy saving mode in low light conditions (10 watts).
-Water & Dust Resistant to IP65 to handle the Australian conditions
-Colour temperature: Pure / Cool White, 4,000-6,000K
-Product size : 69 x 35.2 x 7 cms
-2 year warranty
-Easy to install adjustable mounting bracket and fittings included. Can be easily installed on most flat surfaces using the mounting bolts provided or on poles from 70 to 110mm diameter using the specially designed mounting bracket.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Elmore Compost & Organics
- Matarazzo Hay Freight - Call us about all your Hay Cartage Needs
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology - Order Early and Save
- Plastag - We specialise in Packaging, Protection and Conservation Solutions or the Agri-food sector
- Entegra Signiture Structures
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- SureSeason Australia - Leaders in Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Morgans Bulk Transport, Grain Marketing and Fuel Supplies
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Extend Security - Protect Your Farm
- Forest Springs Merinos
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Macarthur Stockfeeds & Rural Supplies
- MAXI-FEEDER Hay Feeders sold at the PAC in Elmore
- Lawless Lasers - Think Level, Think Lawless
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Glendemar MPM
- CommStream Capital - Innovative Funding Solutions