Poll Hereford Bulls
- Breed: Poll Hereford
- Age: 16 months
- Average Live Weight: 530
It is with great pleasure that we would like to introduce our second offer of sale bulls! We currently have five 16-month-old bulls available for private sale at very affordable prices. They are already showing excellent weight for age, particularly considering the horrifically dry seasonal conditions for their first 12 months. Prices start at $2500+GST.
Pattison Poll Herefords was established in 2017. We craft commercially productive cattle with fertility, structural soundness, good temperament and early maturing carcases. The females and original sire were a wedding gift from Stanford Poll Herefords, allowing us to be the 4th generation to breed stud Poll Herefords. We were so impressed with their performance in our cross-breeding program we had to switch them back to pure breeding and share the genetics. Most years we have been able to achieve weights in our top black baldies over 500kg at 12 months old on unharvested crop. Our personal best is 540kg sired by our Poll Hereford.
All stud animals have been raised in a commercial capacity in a low rainfall area with only maintenance feed provided during drought. Three of these bulls came from our heifers that enjoyed a 100% unassisted calving.
Pattison Qusay PTXQ010 aka “Sam” is our pick of the drop. He has a low birthweight coupled with good growth and a dark soft skin. He has been named in memory of Sam Cummins that died by suicide in 2006. All money above meat price from his sale will be donated to Beyond Blue.
‘Minmi’ is located 70km NW of Deniliquin, 70km East of Swan Hill, and 40km North of Barham. It is 4200 acres of flat grey loam with an average annual rainfall of 350mm, backed up with opportunistic irrigation via Murray Irrigation channels.
Our bulls come vaccinated with 7-in1 and Pestiguard, and drenched for internal and external parasites. Our herd has a J-BAS score 6, is EU accredited, and Teys Grasslands accredited.
Our bulls are guaranteed to perform, and should they break down in the first 12 months for a reason other than illness, injury, misadventure or neglect we will offer a replacement if one is available or a full credit for future use.
We have a strong desire to form a good working relationship with our clients and we are very keen to see the impact of our genetics on your herd.
Inspection of our cattle is always welcome. We offer free delivery up to 150km. Find us on Facebook for regular updates.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- AXIchain - Digital Supply Chain
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Marson Industries Australia
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus