For Sale - New Rollover Crush For Cattle
We designed an improved and cost effective option knowing how hard it is to trim Cows feet,
It can also be dangerous and unsafe at times in the wrong position.
It's Safe/ OHS Friendly and a comfortable way for both the Cow and the operator.
It makes it a quick and safe option to fix any hove or teat problems.
The Cow is comfortable laying on her side and it will allow you to do a better job as she won't be fighting to the same extent.
It is a strong design and is 240Volt which means can be used pretty much anywhere.
We have there available designs at present but can also customise the build design to what ever is required.
Please inquire for options on design and anything else,
We can freight anywhere at buyers cost.
All Australian Made and a Strong and effective option.
Please inquire for more info or if you want to come and have a look at one!
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Marson Industries Australia
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Tuddenham Hay Contracting - We Cut, Rake & Bale
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide