For Sale - New Rollover Crush For Cattle
We designed an improved and cost effective option knowing how hard it is to trim Cows feet,
It can also be dangerous and unsafe at times in the wrong position.
It's Safe/ OHS Friendly and a comfortable way for both the Cow and the operator.
It makes it a quick and safe option to fix any hove or teat problems.
The Cow is comfortable laying on her side and it will allow you to do a better job as she won't be fighting to the same extent.
It is a strong design and is 240Volt which means can be used pretty much anywhere.
We have there available designs at present but can also customise the build design to what ever is required.
Please inquire for options on design and anything else,
We can freight anywhere at buyers cost.
All Australian Made and a Strong and effective option.
Please inquire for more info or if you want to come and have a look at one!
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Plastag - We specialise in Packaging, Protection and Conservation Solutions or the Agri-food sector
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- SST GPS - Australia’s Best in Trimble GPS
- Reading Transport - Try us for your freight options
- Extend Security - Protect Your Farm
- Trigger Vale Sheep Studs
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Lawless Lasers - Think Level, Think Lawless
- Glendemar MPM
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Macarthur Stockfeeds & Rural Supplies
- Brooke’s Livestock Carriers - Call for a Quote Today!!
- Mecardo Analysis - Market Information (Free for PMM's)
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Marson Industries Australia
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace