GRILLO CL 75 Scrub mower hydrostatic meadow mower year 2013
GRILLO meadow mower CL 75
The articulated hydrostatic meadow mower in all situations ......
The handiness of the CL 75 makes the cutting of tall grass and shrubs easy and efficient.
Uneven floors, steep slopes and obstacles of any kind are no problem for the Grillo CL 75.
The perfect weight distribution and the special profiles of the agricultural tires guarantee traction under all conditions.
The cutting deck with a knife and swinging ends, produces a good finish even in the cut of turf.
This makes this machine an ideal instrument for professional and private lawn care as well as for mowing in orchards and olive groves.
The cutting deck of the CL 75 is mounted on the front, so that the cut is also guaranteed under low branches and shrubs.
High grass, scrub and shrubs are led into the mower deck and shredded by the knife with the (impact-resistant) vibrating ends made of special steel.
The crushed material is discharged by rear ejection.
The front flap of the mower deck can be automatically raised if necessary, thus favoring the entrance of the tall shrub into the cutting chamber without it being crushed.
This significantly increases the efficiency of the editing system.
The cutting deck of the CL 75 is completely made of steel.
The cutting height can be easily adjusted from min. 50 mm to 150 mm.
The setting is continuous with the aid of an easy-to-use handwheel.
The mower deck is held parallel to the ground in all positions.
Here's the technology at a glance:
Model: GRILLO CL 75
Engine: Honda GXV 340 OHV
Starter: recoil starter
Displacement: 337 cc, 1 cylinder
Power: 6.6 KW / hp 8.9
Fuel capacity: 2.1 l
Transmission: hydrostatic transmission
Drive: 2 - wheel drive
Mower: rear discharge with tilting opening in front
Cut configuration: rotating with a knife, with 2 movable and shockproof knives
Cutting width: 750 mm
Cutting height: from 50 mm to 150 mm continuously
Blade revolution speed: 74 m / s
Differential lock: Manually adjustable differential lock
Speed: stepless adjustment from 0 to 6 km / h, reverse from 0 to 3.5 km / h
Drive wheels: Tractor Wheels with 4 inserts 4.00 - 8
Front wheel: 8 x 3.00- 4 wheels with puncture protection treatment
Parking brake: Activatable by lever
Steering handlebar: Fast height and lateral adjustment of the handlebar
Cutting capacity per hour: 2,500 m² 2 / h
Length: 2150 mm
British: 845 mm
Height: 1050 mm
Weight: 140 kg
Year of construction: 2013
Article No .: GR-8Y 17 R
Immediately usable for your surfaces ................
Rampelmann & Spliethoff oHG
Hunter Str. 11
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Tuddenham Hay Contracting - We Cut, Rake & Bale
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Marson Industries Australia
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology - Order Early and Save
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance