Fulvic Acid Powder 92% - Premium, Concentrated & Soluble - Certified OMRI organic 25kg bag- FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
Fulvic Acid Powder 92% - Premium, Concentrated & Soluble 25kg bag
Certified OMRI organic - FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
One of the most economical & concentrated Fulvic Acid Powders in Australia.
Derived from overseas, this is by far the most economical and highest concentration Fulvic acid in a powdered form, now available in Australia. The most versatile product/ input in Horticulture and Agriculture. Humic contains a CEC of 450 and Fulvic an amazing CEC of 1400. Fulvic is the World’s most powerful Electrolyte. Buying a powdered concentrate, reduces transport costs, this soluble Fulvic Acid Powder is used as a sticker, wetter, Chelator, Penetrator, Turbo Booster (when mixed with Fertiliser etc), is also a root stimulant, reduces disease and wilting and can be used through irrigation or as a highly productive foliar spray when mixed with fertiliser.
When used with Fertiliser, Fulvic acid also contains and complexes a comprehensive range of trace elements, amino acids and chelating agents found in Fulvic Acid, and when used as directed, can provide a myriad of benefits. Fulvic Acid is often called a ‘Complex Organic Compound’ that can be a powerful beneficial microbial stimulant - the microbial (fauna & flora) component within the soil can be boosted dramatically by using small quantities of our ‘Fulvic Acid Powder’.
Can be a valuable plant rescue remedy during periods of stress.
Improves Stomatal Conductance,
Unlocks minerals in the soil, e.g. Phosphorus
Improves crop quality and associated plant/fruit shelf-life.
Boosts soil life activity, particularly the beneficial fungal fraction.
Offers DIY chelation.
· Increases Brix levels with an associated reduction in insect attraction.
· Contains High levels of Potassium with broad-spectrum trace elements in naturally chelated plant available form.
· Boosts flowering and improves the flower to fruit ratio.
More economical, superior to other Fulvic Acid products, one of the highest Potassium analysis currently in Australia.
Typical Analysis (w/w)
Fulvic Acid (dry analysis): >92%
Fulvic Acid (dry basis): >92 %
Solubility (Minimum): 99%
Particle Size: Very Fine Powder
Colour/Appearance: Brown Dark Brown
CEC (Cation Ion Capacity): 1400 approx.
Also contains over 70 micronutrients, amino acids and natural growth stimulants.
Rates of Application:
Fertigation: 500gm - 1kg per Hectare
Foliar*: 300gm – 500gm per Ha
Broad-acre: 80 – 150gm/Ha
DIY Liquid Recipe: 120gm to one litre of water, apply this concentrate @ 3-5 litres per Hectare
Alternatively, to produce a “Ready to Use” spray mix, dilute one gram per litre of water but do not exceed 500gm per hectare.
The Fulvic component may not be compatible with certain Selective herbicides, Jar test before mixing with Herbicides.
May stain Foliage/Fruit also avoid spraying close to harvest
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
PAC and FTA - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Crossing the State Borders
- AXIchain - Digital Supply Chain
- Farm Service Manager
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace