Oats w/some barley, great sheep feed
I have about 20-30 t of oats that were grown in 2014 season.
The seed has some barley in it. I am not too sure how much.
Would be a good maintenance ration for sheep.
Could also be re-sown for a sheep feed or harvest.
Great high yielding dwarf oat, I've had great success with them, always been a milling grade oat.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Sales, WA only
Digital Livestock Exchange
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) - Sales
Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) - Admin
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
PAC and FTA - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Marnoo Sheep Breeders Inspection and sale day dates
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Advertise to our 47,000 plus Members for $960/year
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Digital Livestock Exchange (DLE)
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- AXIchain - Digital Supply Chain
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Otech Irrigation Australia
- Marson Industries Australia
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace