***Price is ex Adelaide and per 1000L Shuttle***
Mychorrizal & Nutrient Seed Treatment with Bacillus Subtillus & Trichoderma
Stimulate early root growth, root mass and seedling vigour. Better moisture access in the seed zone. Establish natural mycorrhizal fungi colonisation on plant roots.
• Grow stronger, more tolerant and productive plants.
• Increase nutrient availability to plants.
• Promote natural response to disease in crops during the early germination stage.
• Plants can access locked up phosphorus and zinc.
• Improve soil structure in root zone building water holding capacity, aeration and friability.
• More roots aid in building soil organic carbon.
• Potential VAM spore carry over for following crops.
• Bascillus Subtillus (B.Sub) and Trichoderma (Trich) aid plant resilience to plant pathogens.
What is VAM Fungi?
Vesicular-Arbuscular Mychorrizal (VAM) Fungi are naturally occurring fungi that form a beneficial association with plant roots enhancing the plant’s mineral absorption and access to moisture. VAM can increase access to nutrients (P in particular) and moisture from 100 to 1000 times.
Available in 5L, 20L, 500L, & 1000L containers. Do not store in direct sunlight or for long periods. Check label for more detailed application and handling information.