$2,312.00 + GST($2,543.20 Inc. GST)
Stimulates beneficial soil biology.
• Humic is a natural chelator and complexing agent increasing nutrient absorption from fertilisers.
• Use with fertilisers (including urea/ DAP/ MAP/ Guano/ lime) to stabilise and enhance productivity.
• Improves water holding capacity and assists soil wetting.
• Complexes with phosphate reducing lock-up.
• Buffers excess salt,chemical residues and heavy metals.
• Humic also has pH buffering capacity and can reduce nutrient lock-ups associated with soil pH extremes.
• Retain and promote building of soil carbon.
• Promotes seed germination, early root growth and mass.
• Natural growth stimulants enhance cell reproduction.
• Humic is a fungal stimulant. Beneficial fungi are the missing biological link in many agricultural soils.
• Can be blended with traditional granular fertilisers.
• Suitable for air-seeder application.
Available in 25kg Bags and 1 tonne Bulka Bags
Price is for 1 tonne bulka bag ex Adelaide