Humate / Humic Granules (2-4mm) - 40x25kg bags (1000kg) - FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
Humate / Humic Granules (Approx 50%) (2-4mm) - 40x25kg bags (1000kg) - FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
HELPS STABILISE NITROGEN
DETOXIFIES VARIOUS POLLUTANTS
STRONGER HEALTHIER PLANTS
FEEDS BENEFICIAL MICROBES
Humics are the most natural and organic way to provide plants and soil with a concentrated dose of essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements. They are complex molecules that exist naturally in soils, peats, oceans and fresh waters. The best and most concentrated sources of humic acids are derived from a compressed organic compound known as Leonardite derived from fresh water deposits. Leonardite is the completely decomposed remnants of living organisms derived from 70 million years of humification. Like manures and other organic compounds are used to build richly fertile compost, so too Leonardite is the end result of nature’s own composting derived at a time when the earth had minimal pollutants. As a comparison, Peat is derived from only a few thousand years of decomposed organic matter. Plant Dr Humic will help you grow plants like never before.
Add to Nitrogen, Urea etc to help stabilise it. Reduces leaching and volatilisation.
Powerful chelating agent when soil applied.
Increases root growth and healthy root development for increased access to soil nutrients.
Increases & stimulates beneficial microbial activity & quickly reduces harmful microbes.
Increase soil moisture retention.
Increases yield and plants immune system.
Stimulate cell elongation and division.
Detoxifies various pollutants in the soil (herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals, etc.)
Buffer soil pH.
Increase crop yield.
Build and repair soil structure.
WHEN TO USE:
When organic carbon levels are low
When valuable soil nutrients are locked up and unavailable
When strong new root growth is needed
Apply with fertiliser
Can be used at any time of the year on all plants.
Can be applied to all crops, including vegetable crops, trees and vines.
Staining may occur.
Liquid Humic can be used to all soil types.
Compatible with almost all fertiliser, nutrients, pesticides, herbicides, fungicide and defoliants.
Can be mixed with almost all liquid fertilisers and liquid nutrients, including seeding, pre-planting, side dress and water runs.
Lawn & Turf: 2.0-5.0kg/100m2 (200-500kg/Ha)
Plants & Garden: 2.0-5.0kg/100m2 (Handful/pot)
Potting Mix: Add at 2.5-10%
(0.5 - 2.0kg/25 litres or 20-80kg/m3)
Vegetables: 1.25-3.75kg/100m2 (125-375kg/Ha)
Fruit: 3.75-5.0kg/100m2 (375-500kg/Ha)
Cereals: 2.0-3.75kg/100m2 (200-375kg/Ha)
Broadacre: 2.0-5.0kg/100m2 (200-500kg/Ha)
APPLY EVERY 3 MONTHS, or as needed.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- Marson Industries Australia
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage