$2,531.00 + GST($2,784.10 Inc. GST)
CONCENTRATED 65% HUMIC TO STABILISE AND CHELATE NUTRIENTS FOR IMPROVED PLANT UPTAKE
***Price is ex Adelaide and per 1tonne Bulk Bag***
Increase efficiency of fertiliser such as NPK. Build soil water holding capacity. High levels of humic acid are beneficial in soil remediation including low carbon, compacted, salt affected and sandy soils. Stimulates beneficial soil biology.
Humic and fulvic are natural chelators and complexing
agents increasing nutrient absorption from fertilisers.
• Use with fertilisers (including urea/ DAP/ MAP/ Guano/ lime) to stabilise and enhance productivity.
• Improves water holding capacity and assists soil wetting.
• Complexes with phosphate reducing lock-up.
• Buffers excess salt, chemical residues and heavy metals.
• Humic also has pH buffering capacity and can reduce nutrient lock-ups associated with soil pH extremes.
• Retain and promote building of soil carbon.
• Promotes seed germination, early root growth and mass.
• Natural growth stimulants enhance cell reproduction.
• Humic is a fungal stimulant. Beneficial fungi are the missing biological link in many agricultural soils.
Typical Analysis (w/w)
Potassium Humate 85%min
Total Humic Acid Extract (dry basis) 65%min
Potassium Fulvic (K2O dry basis) 8% min
Potassium as Organic (dry basis) 7%
Moisture 15% max
Crystal Size 2-5mm
Water solubility 85%min
Appearance Black/brown crystal