***Price is ex Adelaide and per 1000L Shuttle***
Maximise liquid fertiliser nutrient efficiency. Fulvic’s unique ability to form multiple strong bonds with minerals ensures nutrient efficacy and plant uptake. Buffer against high salts and other toxicities in water and soil.
• Improve nutrient uptake for stronger plants.
• Trace elements available for a longer period.
• Aids plant recovery from stress due to moisture, disease, frost or heat.
• Promotes natural plant processes of chelation and improved uptake of nutrients.
• Buffers against ‘burning’ with foliar applications.
• Enhances cell reproduction and root growth.
• Can be used during prolonged low sunlight or cloudy periods to enhance photosynthesis.
• Can detoxify pollutants and chemicals in soil and catalyse rapid breakdown of toxins; reducing soil life damage.
• Compatible with most inputs: acid or alkaline (see label)
Strong chelate with multiple bonds
A high concentration of cation bonding sites gives fulvic the ability to form stronger multidentite bonds (>2). This chelates minerals and trace elements, transporting them into the plant cell structures in a highly available form.
Typical Analysis (w/V)
Fulvic Acid 75% min
Specific Gravity 1.37-1.38g/ml
Available in 5L, 10L, 20L, 200L & 1000L containers.