Liquid Gypsum / 1000 lt IBC
Liquid Gypsum that replaces natural Gypsum at approx. 1000L to 30 tonnes?!
Due to its small particle size and greatly increased surface area the application amount needed is lessened by the greater instant availability of Cation sites. This greater interaction and small size also mean deeper penetration of up to .75m without tilling.
Particle size (Median): 0.018mm or 18um
Filtration: 75% passing 325 Mesh
Type: Colloidal Thixotropic Liquid
Application rate: We adjust this based on your requirements and irrigation flow rates
Available in 20 , 200 and 1000 L
Our products ship with their own batch specific particle size and spectral analysis. Variants upon request to match your exact soil needs. We will even analyse your old product we replace for free with any order over 1000L.
Contact us for a great price on shipping Australia wide.
We are Australian made, manufactured and owned.
We currently provide the following products that could be certified as Organic Accredited Inclusions (we have yet to start the formal application process)
• Ultra fine thixotropic gypsum - for improving soil structure, lowering salt at the root zone, preventing acidity and improving foliage
• Rock phosphates - Improved via heat treatment to remove impurities’
•Ceramic chip - for increase oxygen levels at the root zone, controlling water saturation/retention, erosion prevention, starter for microbial growth encouraging natural humic production within the soil
•Hydroponic ceramic balls that are comparable to the original Canna Aqua clay balls
•Please contact us for products can be produced to suit your exact needs
Over 64% of the total Australian Fertiliser supply is imported! Importers demanding pre-purchase payments and long lead times only transfer the capital risk to the farmer.
Sovereign risk to our food supply, agronomy adapted to supply, or worse imports of generically labelled fertiliser that contain heavy metals contaminants must stop. Together we can improve our arable land and leave a legacy of good food and good farming for future generations.
Farm Tender - Sales
Digital Livestock Exchange
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) - Sales
Farm Tender Auctions (FTA) - Admin
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
PAC and FTA - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Crossing the State Borders
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Entegra Signature Structures
- Marson Industries Australia
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- AXIchain - Digital Supply Chain
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Digital Livestock Exchange (DLE)
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Sales/Account Manager - Farm Tender Auctions - Exciting Job Opportunity
- DelayPay - Payment terms for buyers
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today