$3,688.00 + GST($4,056.80 Inc. GST)
Green Cap is a natural formulation aimed at naturally calming livestock to improve ways of coping with stress during weaning, introduction and exit from feedlots, unfamiliar surrounds of yarding and transportation in both short haul and long haul trips.
Blended in conjunction with trace elements, the Green Cap helps livestock lower stress naturally and utilize the numerous natural occurring effects of electrolytes and amino acids in cattle and sheep.
• One dose application
• Feed conversion of both dry and green feed
• High amino acid content (the building blocks of protein)
• Readily absorbed by the rumen
• Helps with rumen adaption when there is a change of diet
• Nil withholding period
• Natural formulation aids in helping lower stress levels. A calmer animal travels better.
• Decrease shrinkage during transportation
• The animals don’t ‘empty out’ on the truck as much.
• Application flexibility – for best results use in water supply but can be mixed with feed.
• May help reduce dark cutters and assists with improving MSA grading.
• Aids with ‘dead gut’ with animals going back onto feed and water more efficiently.
• Animals remain hydrated and retain moisture
• Animals cope better with separation and are easier to handle when stress levels are lowered.
• Animals spend less time “Sulking” and return to feed and water sooner
• Helps reduce weaning time and stimulates the rumen
• Smoother induction.
• Animals go back onto feed and water faster with less downtime
• Increases feed conversion and helps animals cope with change of feed by stimulating the rumen.
Available in 1L, 10L, 20L, 200L & 1000L
Price listed is for 200L ex Depot - Can arrange freight