Event: #FarmTender2020 Information Day
Date: Friday, June 5th, 2020
Location: Bendigo, Vic
Venue: All Season Hotel, 117-183 McIvor Hwy, Bendigo, Vic, 3550
Ticket cost: $250 inc GST for Farmers and $500 inc GST for companies or businesses associated with Farming
Who should come: Farmers and Ag related companies and businesses that deal with Farmers
Contact: Dwain Duxson 0427 011 900
- No sponsors, so no commitments. Just relevant topics with people that have skin in the game.
- Five separate opportunities to network and talk to people during the day
- No Farm Tender talks, however all of our staff will be there
- Businesses associated with Farming are welcome to attend (extra cost) but they can bring flyers, cards, they can wear their uniform and they will have opportunities to network with Farmers.
- Running a livestock business in a changing climate - Nigel Kerin - Kerin Poll
- Sheep Lot and Containment Feeding, how to get it right - Scott Nicholson
- Why Cropping Farmers should be focused more on the soil
- Cropping for the future - Addressing Soil health and Water holding capacity through greater Crop diversity - Grant Pontifex
- Glyphosate, will they ban it? Can we take steps to prepare for it if it does happen?
- Social media and Ag. How to convert fans into customers - Heidi Wright - Wright Social
- What Ag Tech products and services will be relevant for Farmers - Angus Street - Auctionsplus
- The opportunities for Farmers in the new global plant protein boom - Gavin Evans - Eat Group
- How individual Farmers can get involved in the Export Markets directly - Linda Woodford - Axichain
- Regenerative Farming - What is it? Does it suit me?
- What's the future for Rural press and papers like The Land, Stock and Land etc.?
- How is Farmer Business Network (FBN) helping Farmers save on input costs in the US and Canada? - Taking the fight up to Monsanto, Dow, DuPont etc. Charles Baron - FBN
- Farmers mental health, why it's so important to be educated
Speakers and Panel members include:
Topic - FBN is helping Farmers save on input costs in the US and Canada? - Taking the
fight up to Monsanto, Dow, DuPont etc. Charles Baron - FBN
Topic - What Ag Tech products and services will be relevant for Farmers
Scott Nicholson - Farmer and owner of Bretton Estate
Topic - Sheep Lot and Containment Feeding, how to get it right
Gavin Evans - Farmer and Co-founder of the Eat Group
Topic - The opportunities for Farmers in the new global plant protein boom
Topic - Social media and Ag. How to turn fans into customers
Nigel Kerin - Farmer and founder of Kerin PollTopic - Running a livestock business in a changing climate
Grant Pontifex - Farmer in the Yorke Peninsula and Kangaroo Island areas of SATopic - Cropping for the future - Addressing Soil health and Water holding capacity through greater Crop diversity
Linda Woodford - founder of AXIchainTopic - How individual Farmers can get involved in the Export Markets directly
More speakers to come....
Robert Herrmann - Farmer and CEO at MecardoSession - Livestock
We will keep updating this page. Keep an eye out....
Accommodation - Event Rates
For bookings call Matthew Ryan on 03 5443 8166, mention #FarmTender2020 for event bookings. We have reserved for the Thursday and Friday nights
26 x Deluxe Suites - $149.0014 x Deluxe Triple Suites - $165.0014 x Spa Suites - $190.00
8 x Family Suites - $209.00
- Queen, Queen + 2 Single (x5)
- Queen + 2 Single (x1)
- Queen + Queen (x1)
- Queen + 3 Single (x1)
2 x 1 Bedroom Villas - $205.001 x 2 Bedroom Villa - $239.00
3 x 3 Bedroom Villa $295.00
- Queen + 4 Single (x2)
- Queen, Queen + 3 Single (x1)
Businesses in attendance:
Farmer Business Network (FBN)
Prime Ag Centre (PAC)