To be offered for genuine sale for the first time in nearly 100 years, under instructions from the executors.
The opportunity has presented itself to acquire one of the southern Riverina's most iconic holdings. 'Tarramia' is a highly diverse broad scale farming opportunity boasting 1,994 hectares - 4,927 acres approx. with quality improvements of purpose and function. Tarramia' offers the pinnacle in rural living with a broad scale flexible income capacity coupled with superb vistas overlooking Lake Mulwala.
Rural properties of this calibre and productive capacity very rarely present themselves to the market, with astute investors immediately recognising the unique characteristics that make Tarramia' an asset of distinction.
To be offered as a whole or in two parcels:
- Land area: 601 Hectares - 1,485 Acres approx.
- Magnificent original 3 bedroom homestead set in a picturesque lake front setting, fully renovated original cottage boasting stunning lake views adjoining the main homestead
- Two further residences, one with lake frontage
- Fully enclosed machinery shed (23 m x 11 m) approx.
- New hay shed (24 m x 9 m) approx.
- Irrigation pump shed with John Deere pump
- Land area: 1,393 Hectares - 3,442 Acres approx.
- 3 bedroom cottage
- 4 stand shearing shed with adjoining annex shed (fully enclosed) in addition to adjoining sheep yards
- Steel cattle yards
- 2 hay sheds (20 m x 18 m and 18 m x 9 m) approx.
- 5 bores
- Combination of fertile red loam and grey soils
- 152 Units general security water entitlements
- 29 Units supplementary water entitlements
- Reliable 19" rainfall
- Ideally situated just 12 km east of Mulwala - 90 km west of Albury - 290 km north of Melbourne.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - closing 4.00 pm Wednesday 4th April 2018 at the office of Thomson Geer Solicitors, Level 39, Rialto South Tower, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne Vic 3000
* An Information Memorandum is available upon request