|Prime Membership price||1||$ 70.00 + GST||$ 70.00 + GST|
|Non-member (RRP) price||1||$ 71.50 + GST||$ 71.50 + GST|
Natural Rock Phosphate: 21% Ca 10% P
• Naturally occurring Phosphorous
• Phosphorous is the main element for root development
• Slow release
• Does not work in a PH of 6 and higher. (Release slows down from a PH of 5.5 and up). The higher the acid level in the soil the quicker and better it works.
• Need to think 12 months ahead of when it is required.
• Eg: AT 1000Kg per Ha in average pasture will give about 6 years supply of Phosphorous
• Is from the abatement dams after the crushing and washing process
Mined at: Phosphate Hill (South of Cloncurry)