|Prime Membership price||1||$ 78.20 + GST||$ 78.20 + GST|
|Non-member (RRP) price||1||$ 84.50 + GST||$ 84.50 + GST|
200g Resealable Foil Bag - (Price listed)
1 Kg Resealable Foil bag - PMM Price = $78.20 + GST, NON PMM = $84.50 + GST (PMM save 7.5%)
15Kg Pail . - PMM Price = $1030.50 + GST, NON PMM = $1084.55 + GST . (PMM save 5%)
NOTE: Freight charges extra to Elmore or to your site, between $10.00 - $30.00
Most mycorrhiza products sold today only contain endomycorrhiza which limits the spectrum of crops mycorrhiza can be used. MycoGold is a complete balanced mycorrhiza blend including endomycorrhiza, ectomycorrhiza, trichoderma and beneficial bacteria to increase plant compatibility and boost production.
Most soils in Australia have had their mycorrhizal population destroyed via over use of pesticides, fallow land, crop rotation and soil degradation. The loss of these mycorrhizal populations has increased the crops reliance on expensive inputs like fertiliser/pesticides and water. Replacing the mycorrhizal fungi can make the crop is less reliant on expensive inputs and still achieve maximum production.
• Decades of research into beneficial mycorrhizal use in agriculture crops.
• Contains endomycorrhiza and ectomycorrhiza for board spectrum crop species support. 95% of all crops/plants are compatible (list at end).
• Contains trichoderma which has a wide range of benefits.
• Fine 250 micrometer powder for rapid uptake.
• Use less fertiliser
• Drought resistance
• Improve soil condition
• Disease protection
• Better plant health
• Sequester carbon
• Bigger root growth
• Improves uptake of nutrients
• Economical to use
• 4 species of Endomycorrhizae (Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum and Glomus clarum) – 600 thousand propagules per kilogram minimum.
• 2 species of Ectomycorrhizae (Pisolithus tinctorius and Scleroderma sp.) – 110 million propagules per kilogram minimum.
• 2 species of Trichoderma (Trichoderma harzianum and Trichoderma koningii).
• 1 species of Bacillus (Bacillus subtilis).
• Also contains humic acid / vitamins and other selected beneficial bacteria but not listed as proprietary.
• 200 grams or 1 kg foil protected resealable bags. Also in a 15 kg pail.
Turf / Lawns: Apply 1 – 2 g per 1 m² and water into soil profile. In high value or problem areas the rates may need to be increased to 10 g per 1 m².
Orchard / Vineyard: Apply 10 g per 1 m² around the active root zone(area irrigated normally about 1m² per plant) and water into soil profile.
Vegetables: 0.25 g per plant and water into soil profile.
Home Garden: Apply 10 – 50 g per 1 m² and water into soil profile.
Nursery: Apply 10 g per 1 m² and water into soil profile.
Potting Mix: 25 g per 25 L bag or 300 g per m³.
Transplanting: Apply/Dip to water damped roots until covered. Try to apply at least ¼ – 1 teaspoon per plant depending on transplant size.
Seedlings: 0.5 – 2 g per 10 seedling cells. Apply to surface and water into potting mix or apply via watering can.
Tree Planting: 5 g per tree placed directly under the root ball in the planting hole.
Tree Saplings (up to 1 year): 5 – 20 g per tree watered in around the root zone. Apply enough water to carry the mycorrhizal to the root zone.
Trees (Established): 5 g per 1 m². Apply enough water to carry the mycorrhizal to the root zone.
Agriculture Crops: 1 kg per hectare per year.
Agriculture Crops Liquid Inject: 50 – 150 grams per hectare.
Horticulure Crops: 1 kg per hectare per year.
Mycorrhizal Seed Inoculant: 1.5 – 2 kg per hectare. Can be applied as a seed coat or dry powder. To coat seed dampen seed with a fine mist of water while mixing in the powder. Apply no more than 3 litres of solution per tonne of seed for large size seed (grain legumes, cereals) and up to 1 L per 100 kg for small seed (clover, lucerne, ryegrass). Do not wet the seed so it sticks together.
• Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhiza (VAM) is now known as Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) as that describes this group of microbes more professionally.
• If applying to irrigation water ensure all filters are operational and emitters can handle 250 micron(about #70 US mesh) powder.
• Store in a cool dry area away and if possible put in the fridge(Not Freezer).
• Shelf-life of one year if stored in a cool dry area.
• Please wear a dust mask when using this product as it is a fine powder. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (M.S.D.S) before handling. You can find the M.S.D.S here.
• Do not apply fungicides/pesticides with this product.
• Glomus mosseae is also known as Endogone mosseae. Glomus clarum is also known as Glomus clarus. Trichoderma harzianum is also known as Sporotrichum narcissi or Trichoderma lignorum var. narcissi or Trichoderma narcissi. Trichoderma koningii is also known as Acrostalagmus koningii. Bacillus subtilis is also known as Vibrio subtilis or Bacillus globigii.