|"Prime" Monthly Member price||4||$ 369.14 + GST||$ 1,476.56 + GST|
|Non-member (RRP) price||4||$ 421.87 + GST||$ 1,687.48 + GST|
Enquire above, sold through the Farm Tender "Prime" Ag Centre - Talk to us further about smaller lots or the concentrate larger lots
10 pack minimum (450g packs do 50/mt) RRP $91.12 plus GST per Pack ---- PMM $79.73 plus GST
4 pack minimum (2.25kg packs do 250/mt) (Price displayed
A World First In New Technology For the Treatment of Silage
If you are making silage, and want the best quality silage, then one of your first considerations will be the silage inoculant that gives you the best possible result.
Delivers Fresh Growing Bacteria to Your Crop.
Si-LAC's unique technology enables silage bacteria to be applied the the crop fresh and actively growing, when used as directed.
SI-LAC inoculant was developed for local conditions, and remains the only Australian made inoculant.
SI-LAC delivers high levels of Lactobacillus plantarum resulting in a rapid drop in pH.
SI-LAC is used with confidence annually by a large majority of feedlots in all Australian states.
SI-LAC is the preferred inoculant of large dairy operations world wide.
Benefits of SI-LAC:
* When pre-mixed, bacteria are delivered to the silage live and growing, resulting in the fastest possible colonisation of the silage, with no lag factor.
* Has an extended life for the mixed product - 5 - 14 days.
* In the hottest weather, SI-LAC solutions in the tank will last at least 5 Days.
* Grows stronger in the tank - up to 10 times.
* Contains 2 types of bacteria: Lactobacillus plantarum & Enterococcus faecium. This helps to speed up the fermentation process.
* Does not require continuous refrigeration.
* SI-LAC tolerates the higher temperatures in the field for several days.
* Designed for convenience
* SI-LAC has a red dye for ease of identification of the made up product
* Low water usage (350ml/ treated tonne of silage)
* Enhanced tank life allows contractors and farmers to avoid waste and lost $$$ in dumping inoculant if there is a breakdown, or if there is left over inoculant mix at the end of the job.
Available in 50 tonne, 250 tonne packs.