Submersible Hybrid Pump | 6.6m³ Max Flow | Max Head 105m | 2.2kW Pump Drive with Solar | Solar Workhorse Series 4SPM5-17
The 4SPM5-17 submersible AC pump package is coupled with a powerful VFD based solar pump inverter, giving the benefits of solar, as well as mains and generator capabilities. This means the pump can run all day from solar and automatically switch to mains or generator power at night and can even be setup to auto switch, as well as blend the solar with AC power when there is insufficient sunlight.
It has a capability of 6600l/hr and a maximum head of 108m, to work out exactly how much water you'll get, be sure to check the flow at your total head height in the flow chart.
Pump Model 4SPM5-17 Specs:
Single Phase 240v AC 50Hz
Max Flow Rate: 6.6m³/hr or 6,600 litres per hour (at minimum head height)
Max Head Height: 105m (where flow stops - see above images for head and flow ranges)
Minimum head height* at 50Hz: 44m
Unit Weight: 18kg plus cable weight approx 30kg
Motor and Pump body High quality stainless steel 304
Solar Pump Drive Range Features:
Dual operating modes
Solar only mode – Automatic operation with sunlight, adjusting flow to match available solar power.
24/7 operation mode – power with Solar during the day & run with Mains overnight, the inverter will also blend mains power with solar if solar is not sufficient to run the pump at required speed.
Maximum Solar Array Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 450V
Mains / Generator Input: Single Phase AC 240V (Optional Generator auto start controller available for $495)
Full protections and automatic operation including low water protection (both low current and water level sensors), compatible with pressure switches and tank level sensors
LCD display screen with running status and info, including power input/ output, frequency/ speed, and error history.
Overload / Stalled motor protection
AC Submersible Multistage Pump model 4SP5-17 with 50m submersible power cable fitted
Solar Pump Inverter drive with AC Back up
Solar Array 2.7kW - 10 x 270w A grade CEC approved Solar panels
10m Solar Cable with Connectors fitted
Solar DC isolator
Instruction Manual and Quick Connection guide
*If necessary, the flow rate and minimum head height can be reduced by reducing the max running frequency from the solar pump drive to slow the motor RPM. The VFD based design of the pump inverter also reduces the start-up power for those on limited power supplies or off-grid systems, meaning smaller sized generators can be used to power the pump directly if solar is not available. Please contact us for more info.
Workhorse Pumps come with a 2 year warranty. Commodore Pump Drive comes with a 2 year warranty. If your item is found to be defective within the warranty period we will replace the defective part free of charge. You are welcome to send it back and our factory trained staff will carry out the repair for you free of charge within the warranty period. Repairs outside warranty period available at reasonable cost, shipping is cost of buyer. Consumables, cables, leads, etc.. are not covered by warranty, negligence or misuse is a warranty exclusion. Commodore is not responsible for any direct or indirect expenses or losses related to warranty or non warranty.
Farm Tender - Sales
Farm Tender - Admin
Farm Tender Auctions
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Sales
Prime Ag Centre (PAC) - Admin
Prime Preferred Partners
- Warrick Hay & Grain - Hay, Grain & Storage
- C. Pearce Contracting - Cut - Rake - Steam - Bale - Stack - Cart
- CheckWeigh Auto Weighbridges
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- Loadshift... The Australia wide Online Heavy Haulage Transport Marketplace
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Mulcahy & Co Agri Solutions
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Probreed - Primera, Highlander and Highlander Plus
- Post Straightening Service - CM & LM Smith Pty Ltd
- Pepperton Poll Dorset & White Suffolk Stud
- Advetise to our 33,000 plus Members for $80/month
- RFM NT - No Till Planting Technology
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Farm Tender's COVID-19 Procedures