Available to Lease by Expression of Interest 465 Ha including 2022 Crop planted - 140 hectares of Canola and 250 hectares of Wheat
|Location||:||Nathalia, North Central, VIC|
|Category||:||Rural Property, Lease|
|Listing Date||:||24/05/2022, 09:25am|
|Phone||:||0429 677 636|
For further information or your private inspection please call John Patterson on 0413 565 408.
• 5 year Lease contract until 31st December 2026
• 2022 Crop planted - 140 hectares of Canola and 250 hectares of Wheat
• Total land area of 465 hectares*
• Institutional cropping and grazing asset
Known as 4 O’hares Rd, Nathalia Victoria is being offered to the market for lease on a 5 year term, Contract start date 1st January 2022 to the 31st December 2026. This outstanding cropping and grazing asset offers many outstanding features including –
• 400 hectares* of arable fertile creek flat red sandy loam soils types
• 140 hectares flood irrigation via portion pipe and risers, siphons and Padman stops
2 GMW connections, 1 x outlet zone 6.
1 x pump extraction broken Creek zone 6B
• Intensive fertiliser history and weed control program
• Rotational cropping program with Canola, Wheat, Barley and Hay
• 50% deep ripped over the last 3 years
• 150 tonne silo storage facility with 3 way sheep ration batching system
• 2500 Ton grain storage pad
• 3x 8 hectare sheep containment/ Lambing paddocks
• Various small to large paddocks, majority with water
• Shelter belts, laneway, 3 stand shearing shed
• 8 x 350 head automated containment feeding pens, with laneway and holding paddock.
• 3 x 350 head lick feeder containment pens,
• Support buildings including hanger, airstrip and various hay and machinery sheds.
• All weather access to the property
This property is well located, 7kms*from Nathalia, 240kms* north of Melbourne and close proximity to abattoirs and grain receival depots.
4 O'hares Road Nathalia Victoria is being offered FOR LEASE by EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING @ 4:00PM ON FRIDAY THE 17th OF JUNE 2022 if not leased prior to.