Pumpkin & Melon Washing/Grading/Sorting Line
20TPH Pumpkin & Melon Washing/Grading/Sorting Line.
This line is capable of automatically feeding halve ton plastic nally bins into a soak tank and then stacking the bin 3 high.
The current flow in the dump tank together with the overhead brushes gently move the pumpkins or melons forward into a tunnel washer and dryer.
The tunnel washer is fitter with brushes and high spray jets under and above the pumpkin or melon flow.
The dryer is fitted with high volume air flow fans blowing the pumpkins or melons dry.
They are then fed into a wide conveyer belt 15 metres long where you have staff grading and sorting into their respective bins.
The four bin chain conveyer feed the empty bins to the people grading and then the full bins move forward to be unloaded by a fork lift driver at the end.
The estimated replacement value for the line like this is in excess of $400,000. Price for this is $62000 + GST
Contacts - Sales
Contacts - Prime
Contacts - Administration
- Summer Crop Wanted All Areas QLD, NSW, Anywhere. (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Specialised Freight Transport (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Machinery Operator
- Contract Baling (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Transport (For Sale) + GST
- Mower Conditioning, V-Rake Work Wanted (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Farm Overseer
- Farm Operations Assistant
- Harvest contracting (For Sale) + GST
- Mobile Plunge Dipping Service Available (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Position Available with Hay Contractor
- Contract harvesting wanted (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- WANTED - Contract Sowing, Harvesting and Cultivation (For Sale) + GST
- Vetch Seed West Wyalong #New Season# (For Sale) $ 720.00 + GST
- Hay Cartage Wanted Victoria and NSW (For Sale) + GST
- Vetch Seed (Popany) West Wyalong (For Sale) $ 950.00 + GST
- Grain Fumigation (For Sale) $ 1.00 + GST
- Contract sowing (For Sale) $ 0.00 + GST
- Feedlot Stock Hand