EOI Sugarcane Silage wrapped rounds $100
- For Sale
- Price: $ 100.00
- Price Excludes GST ($110.00 Inc GST)
Qty: 1 unit
Unit Price: $ 100.00
- Price is Per Bale
- Location: Grafton, Northern Rivers, NSW/ACT
- Listed on: 18/12/2018 15:43PM
- Listing No.: 52263 (41 views)
- Bale Type: Rounds
- Covering: Not covered
- Protein: 6.6%
- ME: 9.0%
- NDF 64.0%
6acres of green sugarcane available for silage. Approx +300ton
Can either be wrapped in bales or loaded into truck for tipping into a pit.
This is a maintenance style of feed which includes the sugarcane stalk and green leaf matter chopped into 20-40mm pieces and wrapped in plastic.
Located Northern NSW north of Ulmarra on the Pacific Highway.
Semi trailer truck access.
Feed test. M/E 9% Protein 7.2% NDF 64%
$100/bale 500kg each
contact for truck silage cost.
Contacts - Sales
Contacts - Prime
Contacts - Administration
Prime Preferred Partners
- Reading Transport - Try us for your freight options
- Morgans Bulk Transport, Grain Marketing and Fuel Supplies
- Orange Truck & Ag – Equipment Sales, Rental & Contracting Services.
- Wallaloo Park Merino & Poll Merino Stud
- Mecardo Analysis - Market Information (Free for PMM's)
- Bruce Robertson Transport - Australia Wide
- Molloy Contracting - Windrowing, Baling & Carting
- McGuckin Transport - Hay and Grain Transporters
- Vic Feeds Stockfeed Pellets
- Forest Springs Merinos
- Mobile Plunge Dipping Services
- Plastag - We specialise in Packaging, Protection and Conservation Solutions or the Agri-food sector
- Australian Fodder Industry Association - Become a AFIA member today
- Tuddenham Hay Contracting - We Cut, Rake & Bale
- Stocka - Secure, low cost Livestock, Grain and Hay trading solutions
- Air Seeder Consulting Services - Setting up your Seeder for maximum performance
- SureSeason Australia - Leaders in Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- PMG Finance - Specialising in Farm Machinery, Vehicle and Equipment Finance
- Matarazzo Hay Freight - Call us about all your Hay Cartage Needs
- Worm Hit Fertiliser - Fertiliser Pellets for the Agriculture Industry